Rushmore SC has an exiting fundraising program that can be used to reimburse club expenses.
Here's how it works;
Once you are enrolled, visit www.shopwithscrip.com and place an order. For every purchase you make, a percentage will be placed directly into your individual player account.
For example, in October 2012 if you purchased 5 Buckle gift cards at $50 each ($250), they would give back 8% of the total purchase. You still receive $250 in Buckle gift cards and an additional $20 is placed in your player account! It's that easy!
Hundreds of retailers, restaurants, and hotels participate and the percentages will vary by company. Here are a few participants (as of October 1st, 2012); Starbucks (7%), Qdoba (7%), Herbergers (8%), Cabela's (11%), Applebees (8%), Petsmart (6%), JC Penney (5%), Office Depot (4%), Marriott (10%), and more! For a current list of retailers, click here .
Here's how to enroll;
- Visit www.shopwithscrip.com
- Create an account (complete the family sign-up form)
- In the "Student Name" field - Enter the RSC player name that will receive credit for reimbursement.
- In the "Classroom/Teacher" field - Enter the childs current age group (i.e. U12 Girls)
- After completing the main form, select "I accept" and you will be directed to enter your "Enrollment Code".
- The Rushmore Soccer Club enrollment code is: C1B197B633263
- Start shopping!
More important information about the program;
- All reimbursements will go into the individual player accounts.
- Payments for purchases can be setup by either paying one of the coordinators via check (no credit cards) or PrestoPay.
- PrestoPay can be set up for direct payment from your personal checking or savings account. Orders will incur a 15 cent convenience fee per order. This means if you spend $500.00 and receive one gift card, you will be charged $500.15. If you spend $500.00 and receive 8 gift cards, you will be charged $500.15.
- Check payments must be received by Jeri or Cleone by the 11th and 26th of each month.
- PrestoPay must be submitted by midnight on the 15th and the last day of the month.
- Orders will be submitted on the 16th and the 1st of each month.
- Any check payments not received by the timeline, can be held until the next order.
- Average shipping time is 4-5 business days.
- Gift cards within the program are provided in three ways;
- Physical Card - This is a traditional card that will need to be shipped to you each time you order.
- Reloadable Card - You order the card first through Scrip and after you receive it, you register it on the Scrip website and reload it at your convenience. It takes approximately 24 business hours for the amount to be loaded onto the card and ready to use.
- ScripNow! - This is an electronic card that you can pull up onto your smart phone or other electronic device to redeem or you can print it out. There is no shipping fee associated with this version.
|Jeri Culbertson||Cleone Mayclin|
|Cell: 390-2112||Cell: 390-4823|