- Grocery Certificates - Contact your team rep for info - Club Coordinator is Vonnie Houchin
- Spirit Wear - Available at Dakota Sports
- Scrip Fundraising Program - Contact Jeri Culbertson for details!
- Wreath Sales (Sept 1-Oct 29) - Will begin in September and end the first of November - Coordinator is
- Wreath Sale Catalog, Wreath Information & Price Sheet
- Fresh Berry Yogurt (Sept 11-Oct 15) - The cards expire December 31st. Contact Jackie Borr for details.
- Pauly's Pies (Oct 2-Nov 6 & Mar 5-Apr 6) - Individuals may sell pies at a profit of $3.00 each. For more information, download the information sheet and order form . Pies will be delivered November 21st.
- Dribble-A-Thon (Oct 15 - Nov 12) - Players collect pledges to help raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation and their club expenses by dribbling around Sioux Park Stadium field (25% of the amount collected is given to the Make-A-Wish Foundation). For more information, visit the Dribble-A-Thon link or download the Program Flyer and Pledge Sheet.
- Indoor Banner Ad Sales (Sept 1-Jan 4) - Players can earn money by selling banner advertising for our indoor tournaments. For more information, download the Program Information and Banner Layout. DO NOT contact a business about purchasing a banner until you complete an ad request form and you are approved by the program coordinators; Julie Odegaard and Shay Matkins.
- Butter Braids (Nov 1-Nov 24 & Mar 5-Mar 23) - Butter Braid Information and Order Form - contact Laurie Prpich for details.
- Jolly Lane Certificates (Apr 2 - Apr 30) - To begin in April 2010" to "Begins in April - Click here for more info
- Rushmore Cup Ad Sales for the Tournament Program (Nov 1-May 15) - Players can earn money by selling advertising in the Rushmore Cup book. For more information, download the Business Form and Prices. This program is restricted to U13-U19 age players. DO NOT contact a business about purchasing an ad until you complete an ad request form and you are approved by the program coordinators; Julie Odegaard and Shay Matkins.
- Candy Bars (Jan 8) - Click here for more information...