January 17-19, 2014
Divisions: U8-U19, Adult Open
Entry Deadline: January 6th, 2014
Entry Fee: U8 = $150, U10-16 = $200, U17-19 = $225
Adult Men & Adult Coed Fee: $250
Format: 5 v. 5 (including goal keeper)
Adult Open Division
This year there are new rules and regulations for all adult soccer players;
1) Participants MUST be 18 years of age.
2) Players must register on the State site & pay a $30 fee ---> Click Here
- This fee is for insurance and is mandatory for all adult participants!
Additional minimal fees:
1) Players that have an existing card must bring it to check-in to receive a 2012/13 sticker for $5.00.
2) New, forgotten, replacement, or lost cards can be obtained for $10.00
When attending a tournament you must bring:
1) Drivers license or a photo ID.
2) Copy of your on-line registration.
3) Player card (if you have one - if not, see above)
4) Copy of your team registration form and roster (signed by all players).
5) Code of Conduct
6) Release and Waiver of Liability
Schedules: Please be advised, web schedules are always subject to last minute changes; official schedules will be handed out at check-in.
Tournament Headquarters: Located at the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center outside the food court
Team Check-in: Will be at the Tournament Headquarters (Civic Center - All Teams)
Liability Release Form - (required at check-in).
**Note** - Teams must check-in prior to their first game.
Friday: 4:00PM to 9:00PM
Saturday: 6:45AM to 12:00PM
*If you are unable to check-in during these times, visit the score table.
Team Check-in Form: This form is required to check in your team and must be accompanied by an official roster, player passes, medical release forms, and travel authorizations if you are from out of state.
Field Key - Rushmore Plaza Civic Center and the South & West Community Centers
- CC1 - CC4 are Civic Center Fields -
The Rushmore Plaza Civic Center is on Mt. Rushmore Road or off of 5th St next to the Rushmore Plaza Holiday Inn...Map
- W1 & W2 are West Community Center Fields -
The West Community Center is connected to West Middle School off of Sioux San Drive. Which is off of West Main... Map
- S1 & S2 are South Community Center Fields -
The South Community Center is connected to South Middle School on Indiana Street. Indiana Street is just off of 5th Street just short of the hospital... Map
Indoor soccer shoes or tennis shoes only (no turf shoes or cleats).